Monday, November 16, 2009

body grooming

Having a good haircut is essential, but how do you communicate what you want when you visit your hair stylist? I suggest taking a photo of a hairstyle so your stylist can help you achieve exactly what you want. You know what they say . . . a picture is worth a thousand wordsHoliday gatherings and parties are around the corner and although most events don't require formal attire, looking presentable is probably a good idea. Jeans, a nice shirt, a sweater and perhaps a sport jacket is my outfit of choice for most occasions. And when you are sporting a dress shirt, you appear to have made an effort. So if you buy yourself one new article of clothing for seasonal gatherings, a new dress shirt might just be the thing.

I am always trying new things to review and recommend so you never know what I'm testing out on any given day. But when it comes to shaving, I am extremely particular since I have sensitive skin and am prone to razor burn. I am keen on products that soothe my sensitive skin while helping me achieve a close shave
Rajan prasad singh
pgdm-3rdsem
section-B
session-2008-10

No comments:

Post a Comment